Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WTB: unlocked 16GB iPhone 3G

Default WTB: unlocked 16GB iPhone 3G
    I have $400
    I dont care what color, but prefer white.

edit: i can go up to $450 but requires the 2.28 baseband or 5.8 bootloader
    Last edited by reznor9; 2009-06-06 at 04:35 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

i can give you an 8gig for that price

Yeah I gotta say... you're not going to get a 16gb for that price. You're gonna need to up it.

Umm yes you can,if you haven't noticed recessions hit and people are selling there 8GB Black 3Gs for 300$, and if you stay on craigslist you can get a 16Gig white for 400$ in my area no problem .
    Last edited by Tokyo; 2009-05-05 at 04:22 AM.

Sorry... didn't mean to thread crap. Good luck finding one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo View Post
    Umm yes you can,if you haven't noticed recessions hit and people are selling there 8GB Black 3Gs for 300$, and if you stay on craigslist you can get a 16Gig white for 400$ in my area no problem .
    true... i just sold a 16gb white here in Denver for 400 yesterday...

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

I just sold my 3g 8gig for 455$ on eBay last week

Link?

Look you're going to have to do leg work to get one for 400. If you look, mostly the going rate for 8gb's is around 400, usually more. Does that mean you won't find one? No.. I don't deal in absolutes but common sense says that if 8 gigers are going for around 400 and up, you're going to need to bump your price. As for the stooge in Denver.. who knows.. maybe he had a crack habit.... who knows why he sold it that low.

Don't listen to these people, just post an ad on Craigslist and you'll have emails within an hour, they act like just because THEY wont sell there 16GB iPhone 3Gs for 400$ that no one else will, people treasure there iPhone 3Gs to much and put them on a pedestal like it's SO VALUABLE. Sure I like my phone but I don't sleep with it at night, I recently got my white one stolen and simply bought a BB Storm for 250$ then traded it for a 3G, it's that easy. Plenty of people will give you a deal on a 16GB 3G for 400$ all you have to do is hop on CL.

@bishopazrael one your not funny, two you can relax with making fun of Mr.Deleon no one asked for your "extra" input, he got scammed here and maybe he needed the money yes?

yes i did have to sell a few phones of mine to try & make up losing 400 to nobbers... so yeah of course i wish i could have sold for more as anyone does but what good what it have done me to just sit on it asking for sky high prices... you do what you gotta do when $$ is needed and I did just so that I could try & offset my loss.

thnx tokyo... at least i am now back at sea level but still wish i had my 400 from paypal

edit: if i happen to come across another 16gb white for 400 i'll give ya a shout reznor it just takes a lot of back/forth emails lol

I wasn't trying to be funny, just pointing out the blatantly obvious. Just because you don't want to admit it doesn't mean it isn't the truth. But hey... whatever floats your boat. My 3g works just fine. I don't have it on a pedastal, but I sure do have it in a nice gunmetal stand. And I won't be selling it for less than what I think its worth. At thats a lot more that $400.

If dude can find one for $400 he better bow down and give thanks to his God because we ALL know that $400 for a 16gb 3g iphone is a godsend. And please don't try and tell me its not. That'd just be you trying to be a *****. Look I'm an apostle of the Jesus phone. I wish everyone could have one to experience the joy of owning one. My personal Jesus phone just got me through abdominal hernia surgery and is my daily holy spirit infuser, my own gift from His Steve-ness, allows me to go get through each and every day, pushing my music deep into my brain as I go forth every day, stapled and binded as I am.

So do I begrudge him his phone? What do you think? I'm a firm believer that if world leaders all smoked weed and had more sex there'd be less terror and war. So you can ***** at me all you want, but it doesn't change one little bit that a 16 gigabyte iphone for $400 is you one chance at a better life and salvation from a dull and boring life. I welcome all the the Church of I.

DeLeon,
    in all sincerity, please go to the consumerist.com. They've got the contact information for the higher ups in ebay/paypal structure. You might be able to get some help from them. Just use their search function and it should take you straight to it. Either phone numbers or email address' for an email carpet bomb. This is actually good advice for anyone whose gotten the shaft from them.

I know.. no chatting here so my responses here are done. If you need more help just throw up a flag elsewhere.
    Last edited by bishopazrael; 2009-05-11 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by bishopazrael View Post
    I wasn't trying to be funny, just pointing out the blatantly obvious. Just because you don't want to admit it doesn't mean it isn't the truth. But hey... whatever floats your boat. My 3g works just fine. I don't have it on a pedastal, but I sure do have it in a nice gunmetal stand. And I won't be selling it for less than what I think its worth. At thats a lot more that $400.

If dude can find one for $400 he better bow down and give thanks to his God because we ALL know that $400 for a 16gb 3g iphone is a godsend. And please don't try and tell me its not. That'd just be you trying to be a *****. Look I'm an apostle of the Jesus phone. I wish everyone could have one to experience the joy of owning one. My personal Jesus phone just got me through abdominal hernia surgery and is my daily holy spirit infuser, my own gift from His Steve-ness, allows me to go get through each and every day, pushing my music deep into my brain as I go forth every day, stapled and binded as I am.

So do I begrudge him his phone? What do you think? I'm a firm believer that if world leaders all smoked weed and had more sex there'd be less terror and war. So you can ***** at me all you want, but it doesn't change one little bit that a 16 gigabyte iphone for $400 is you one chance at a better life and salvation from a dull and boring life. I welcome all the the Church of I.

DeLeon,
    in all sincerity, please go to the consumerist.com. They've got the contact information for the higher ups in ebay/paypal structure. You might be able to get some help from them. Just use their search function and it should take you straight to it. Either phone numbers or email address' for an email carpet bomb. This is actually good advice for anyone whose gotten the shaft from them.

I know.. no chatting here so my responses here are done. If you need more help just throw up a flag elsewhere.
    LOL Godsend? Do you seriously think a 16GB iPhone for 400$ is that rare? *facepalm* Cpjr,Someone,Anyone, tell this man it's not that hard to find a 16GB iPhone 3G for 400$, no need to turn this into a church ceremony or tell a pitty story. Im glad you enjoy your phone. But enough crowding the mans thread, he may have found one buy now

wow... this thread has took a turn.. lol
    FYI: The current phone that I have is a white 16GB 3G, and I got it locally from a guy I work with for $200, and it was only 2 weeks old!(he hated it and went back to a BB and he just wanted to make up for some of his original purchase price.. I lowballed him and offered him $200 not thinking he would take it, but he did) So its not impossible to find a good deal... infact, in my search for the 3G I came across today an 8GB 2G in perfect condition that I could pick up for $150, so I'll probably buy that either as a backup, or just to resell it, because that is a steal.

Im still looking for a 16GB iPhone(for my mom)... still have $400.
    Would like it to be unlockable via yellowsnow as well. If you have something I might be interested in, then let me know. If I have to stretch a couple bucks more then I will consider it
    Last edited by reznor9; 2009-05-28 at 06:57 AM.

nice 200? those deals are hard to come by but when they do its really nice! i do have another 16gb but its very good condition black & on 2.2.1 with 2.30 so i dont belive it can be unlocked with peepeesnow its 450 and has all accessories including box. let me know if your interested rez...

I have a jailbroken 16G 3G It's white and works fine. I'm switching to Sprint so I won't need it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. DeLeon View Post
    nice 200? those deals are hard to come by but when they do its really nice! i do have another 16gb but its very good condition black & on 2.2.1 with 2.30 so i dont belive it can be unlocked with peepeesnow its 450 and has all accessories including box. let me know if your interested rez...
    Can you tell me if it has the old 5.8 bootloader? If it does, then I can downgrade the baseband back to 2.28 with Fuzzy and then use yellowsnow! If thats the case, then I am definitely interested. Let me know please.

Quote Originally Posted by armyjoe98 View Post
    I have a jailbroken 16G 3G It's white and works fine. I'm switching to Sprint so I won't need it anymore.
    Same question as above... what baseband are you at? If your at 2.28, then I will take it at the right price! If its not at 2.28, then can you check the bootloader and tell me if it can be downgraded or not?(if the bootloader is 5.8, then it can be downgraded)

updated 1st post: i will go up to $450, but it has to be on 2.28 baseband or 5.9 bootloader
    Last edited by reznor9; 2009-06-06 at 04:37 PM.

hey Rez, I have NO idea how to check the boot loader LOL let check round mmi to see how i check it & if its easy to check it....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. DeLeon View Post
    hey Rez, I have NO idea how to check the boot loader LOL let check round mmi to see how i check it & if its easy to check it....
    Go into cydia...
    there is an app there called 3G Fuzzyband Downgrader
    Install it
    Now run the app and it will shoot you up a screen that will show what firmware your on, what baseband and what bootloader... and it will tell you if your version of bootloader is supported for downgrading the baseband(modem firmware) back to 2.28... if it is, then that app is supposed to do it for you... then after that, yellowSnow can be used.
    Let me know if you have good news for me.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to reznor9 For This Useful Post:

Mr. DeLeon (2009-06-07)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast