Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for a Damaged 3G logic board

Default Looking for a Damaged 3G logic board
    Don't care what condition it is in just need one component off of it or maybe someone could tell me where I can buy just that part. The one that I need is the clip for the headpiece and light ribbon number 3 slides into. Please contact me and send some picture over. My friend open his 3G iPhone to fast and ripped off the piece.

Thanks

what size mainboard are you looking for? I have both 8gb & 16gb...here is a pic of the 8gb, what part is it you actually need?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -004.jpg  

I have attached the part that I need. It is a 8GB in prefect working condition just missing this part. What price range are you looking at for the 8GB and 16GB? Also are they water damaged for have any issues with them?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone3glogicboard.jpg  

is it that you just dont have the lil black piece that clips the ribbon tight?

cause i thought maybe you just needed some earpiece part or something.. cause yes the 16gb works great except the cell range only gets half of one bar and cuts out intermittenly.. the 8gb i really dont know if it works since the iphone is all apart LOL

The part that the ribbon goes into was stripped off clean so I need to find that part and re solder that part back on.