Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Most Powerful And Sexiest Macbook For sale

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Most Powerful And Sexiest Macbook For sale
    i have a macbook white this was purchsed IN the starting of February it's totally in mint condition i have upgraded this laptop configuration is

2.2 gghz

4gb ram and

largest hard drive ever supported by laptop i.e 320 gb

it is equally partioned 160 and 160 between vista ultimate and mac loepord

....it includes withh all the accessories which came along with it along with

recovery cds and case....

this laptop is protected body shield including battery,
    trackpad bottom and front so u will not able to find even a single scratch on

even it has cool skin on it looks sexy and guess wat screen protector on the shine lcd glossy screeb....

its includes all latest updates and software sooo grab this deal now ...BEST EVER LAPTOP MADE.....asking 2100$ or best offer

if u have any questions dont hesitate to mail me at [email protected]

can ship in us paypal verified only will include shipping signature verification and insurance for verfication purpose my feedback can be seen on ebay id is matta88_86 can message me anytime

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

PRICE REDUCED BUY IT NOW FOR 1899$

Will you take $700?

I did the same thing to my Black MacBook 500GB hard drive 4 gig of memory with all the works Photoshop cs suite protools 8 reason/record 5 logic pro final cut melodine ik multimedia too much to mention and I think I can only get around $700.00/850.00 for it. I think your way to high for it to sell check prices on craigslist to see what I'm talking about.

"The Napoleon Dynamite of MMI" coloradoxmfan's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL

I have a hunch, the OP has sold this

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    I did the same thing to my Black MacBook 500GB hard drive 4 gig of memory with all the works Photoshop cs suite protools 8 reason/record 5 logic pro final cut melodine ik multimedia too much to mention and I think I can only get around $700.00/850.00 for it. I think your way to high for it to sell check prices on craigslist to see what I'm talking about.
    This post was 2 year ago..back then this was a reasonable price for this kind of MacBook..technology prices drop quickly