Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2g 8gig iPhone for sale or trade

Default 2g 8gig iPhone for sale or trade
    First of all my phone has the stupid flex cable problem with the "This accessory is not made to work with your iPhone" message. I tried blowing air into it and cleaning everything with alcohol and it won't stop so it's most likely the cable. So I'm gonna be getting a 3g shortly.

I would like $150obo the fix it isn't very expensive and the phone is in really good condition. I'll trade for another phone that is either unlocked or on at&t and that has a full keyboard preferably a blackberry curve. My phone is in very good condition aside from a very small crack at the lower right hand part of the glass. Other than that it has very minimal wear and tear. No dents dings nicks. The crack is NO WHERE near the screen or viewing or touch part.

It will come unlocked and jailbroken on 2.2.1 firmware and I have the box, usb cable, home charger connector, headphones, dock and 1 black plastic cover that is actually one of those iPhone magic change covers custom painted flat black and 1 rubber cover.

Any more questions please e-mail me at [email protected]. I use the phone daily so it still works fine aside from the message that pops up.

I will take a check, money order or paypal. If check or money order I will hold the phone without using it any longer until payment has cleared my bank.

Thanks for looking!!!
    Last edited by kona; 2009-03-20 at 03:43 AM. Reason: grammer
    flat black, all floss, no gloss

forgot to add pics sorry!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pic_0104.jpg   -pic_0109.jpg   -pic_0110.jpg   -pic_0101.jpg   -094.jpg  

Sold locally. Please close

Closed.

that's twice tonight you said closed and forgot to close it

Houston we have a problem.

Cause I did close em

I think it has something to do with me jumping back in pages in Safari?? Cause it was asking me to resend the command or something...dunno. I'll try not doing that again

yeah, firefox does that to me, If I go back a page it shows the thread before I posted in it... I hate Firefox