Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Belkin Tunebase FM for iPhone

Default Belkin Tunebase FM for iPhone
    Hey guys, I've got a TuneBase FM for iPhone for sale. I've used it a few times, but have found that it just isn't for me, (not to mention, I'll be getting a new car soon with AUX in, so I won't need FM transmitters anymore). It works great. It is in excellent condition.

It comes with 8 different adapters to hold your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPod in place. It charges my iPhone 3G just fine and has been certified with the "Works With iPhone" program. It also has an AUX out on it that works great with tape adapters. Features-wise, it has two user-set-able presets, a one click button that finds an "empty" station and broadcasts over it, and a few different EQ settings that can enhance the quality of your music.

iLounge Review: A- (Highly Recommended)

Some Pics:

Asking $35 Shipped (US only please) via Paypal.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I think I'll take this...drop me a pm with where your located and such
    -Cobra

Sorry, item sold.

Please lock thread
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

great deal too. would have bought.

Hey did this fit with an iPhone 3G using a case? Or did you have to take the phone out of the case to make it fit...
    Last edited by IvanPK; 2009-03-23 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost