Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: For Sale or TrADE. IPOD TOUCH SENCOND GEN 16 GB

Default For Sale or TrADE. IPOD TOUCH SENCOND GEN 16 GB
    I would like to sell or trade my new ipod touch 2nd gen 16 gb.
    the device does have engraving on the back it says ( Breathe Listen Love)

I realized that i shouldnt have it.. being that i have an iphone , there is really no purpose at all to have this device.. i would really rather have a ipod 160 classic or 120 classic..

or cash..

if someone wants to trade or buy it from me please let me know..
    i only accept paypal no checks or iou's

here are some pics

Thanks

OMG! Those scratches are hurting my eyes!

there arent many scratches on it... that is the normal thing that happens to ipods with those backs... its like tiny tiny scratches that are inevitable when you take it out of the packaging..

i fyour intersted let me know

Thanks

sorry, i am not rich enough

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This is the new one? The one that came out recently? If so, how much are you looking for?

yes this is the new one second gen ipod touch 16 gb.

i havent even really used it at all.. took it out of the box.. put some songs on it .. and then realized hey, i have an iphone what the hell am i dong here.

so being that its only a week and a half old.. id say maybe 280....its 319 new. so 40 bucks off is a pretty sweet deal IMO.

but let me know what you think.. if you have a trade or if this deal is cool

bump.. still for sale .. dont want to put it on ebay yet to avoid seller fees and all that stuff .. so if your interested please let me know before i put it on there.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

280... too much
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solarseed View Post

But it is still used. And how new is new? Your opinion of new and mine probably differ. I would rather pay the extra money and get a brand new one with a new warranty.
    Last edited by JAG2621; 2008-09-29 at 09:42 PM.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

new = less than 2 weks old.. its the same thing i mean . other than your mind knowing i held it for a couple of days instead of it being on a shelf...

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solarseed View Post
    new = less than 2 weks old.. its the same thing i mean . other than your mind knowing i held it for a couple of days instead of it being on a shelf...

Ok then what is the serial number and that will tell how old it is and what the warranty is?
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

i dotn want tp putmy serial number right here on themessage board.. if you want you can pm me.

this is from apple support :

Our records indicate that your product is covered under Apple's Limited Warranty which is estimated to expire on September 11, 2009.

Your product is eligible for complimentary phone support which is estimated to expire on December 11, 2008.

I have an unopened 80 gig IPOD Video (The one in the box with Pirates OTC on the cover). It's still sealed because of a duplicate gift purchase.

I'd trade it plus $70-80 for it. Pm me if interested.