Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FS Gateway P-6831 FX 17" Notebook

Default FS Gateway P-6831 FX 17" Notebook
    hey guys,

Selling off my gaming laptop:

Gateway 17" P-6831 FX Laptop
    T9300 C2D (I also have the original proc [T-5550] with sticker intact for warranty purposes)
    3GB DDR2
    2x 250gb WD 5400 HDDs (Option for RAID 1 or 0)
    17" LCD at 1440x900
    512mb Dedicated 8800 GTS video card
    Vista 32bit
    fullsize built-in keyboard with num pad

Excellent condition (rarely ever used the keyboard built in, nor the track pad... they both show ZERO wear). I got the laptop maybe 6 months ago (if that).

I have all the original boxes and manuals. I have the DVD restore disk (for a FULL factory restore that will also create the restore partition[note this will install the bloatware as well]), Vista disk (if you prefer to wipe the drives clean and start with a clean install of Vista), and the battery pack.

I am paypal verified and Kalipaka is my eBay name if you want to check my feedback, most of it is me as a seller, so please feel confident. Also, I have sold to cash7c3, you can PM him if you have any doubts.

Looking for about $1300 shipped OBO Will consider trades if its a Macbook/Macbook Pro

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Kalison; 2008-08-11 at 08:40 AM. Reason: changed "dedication" to "dedicated"

Thanks

I have a 1.83GHz 1GB RAM 160GB HDD Macbook + Cash maybe?

Still up for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalison View Post
    hey guys,

Selling off my gaming laptop:

Gateway 17" P-6831 FX Laptop
    T9300 C2D (I also have the original proc [T-5550] with sticker intact for warranty purposes)
    3GB DDR2
    2x 250gb WD 5400 HDDs (Option for RAID 1 or 0)
    17" LCD at 1440x900
    512mb Dedicated 8800 GTS video card
    Vista 32bit
    fullsize built-in keyboard with num pad

Excellent condition (rarely ever used the keyboard built in, nor the track pad... they both show ZERO wear). I got the laptop maybe 6 months ago (if that).

I have all the original boxes and manuals. I have the DVD restore disk (for a FULL factory restore that will also create the restore partition[note this will install the bloatware as well]), Vista disk (if you prefer to wipe the drives clean and start with a clean install of Vista), and the battery pack.

I am paypal verified and Kalipaka is my eBay name if you want to check my feedback, most of it is me as a seller, so please feel confident. Also, I have sold to cash7c3, you can PM him if you have any doubts.

Looking for about $1300 shipped OBO Will consider trades if its a Macbook/Macbook Pro

Thanks for looking!

hi do you still have this i do have a macbook for trade [email protected] email me thanks