Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WTB - Apple Bluetooth Headset

Default WTB - Apple Bluetooth Headset
    Must be in perfect working and physical condition. Please let me know what you have.

Reako

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

how much are you gonna pay? i never used mine except a few times

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

if you are are already spending the Monet I would go with the jawbone it is way better in almost every way. The only plus with the apple one is the charger is another cradle so its like a 2in 1 kind of deal. The apple one also dpes not have an optional ear loop so it has the tendamcy to fall our with any amount of head movement.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

I had the jawbone, and I looked ridiculous with it on... the ear loop just barely holds it on, its heavy and sudden movements allow it to bounce against your face, which is annoying. Though, it has great clarity, and the noise reduction is good.

I like the apple one better... its so light, and fits perfectly... and I went jogging with it, and had no problems with it falling out of my ear. Plus you dont look like a cyborg with it on. It has less range... but it sounds just as good.. and never had complaints from fiends/family that they could hear lots of background noise.

Its all just opinion. I liked the Apple one better than the Jawbone.
    Last edited by Kalison; 2008-01-22 at 04:54 AM.