Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Official Bladox Turbosim

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Official Bladox Turbosim
    Anyone have any idea how long the bloody Bladox turbosim store is going to be closed. It says a Tsunami hit the store but that has been over a month ago and with the sh**tons of cash they are/have made on the turbosim since the iphone came out they can't be totally broke to set up shop again? Well i guess they can if we are talking their mechanism that makes the chips is broken but I doubt thats what they are referring to. Anyway I have a cheap Chinese knockoff that loses connection often and I am sick of it. Need to get a Bladox sim ASAP but I don't want to spend 200 bucks on eBay.

Anyone selling a Bladox sim card for around $80USD (i will take cheaper, LOL) please contact me. We can negotiate a price or something. (please don;t contact me asking for hundreds of dollars, that will just waste both our time)
    thanks in advance!

Nobody knows anything huh? I am starting to think that this bladox site is actually selling their chips on eBay under a different alias in order to get triple what they are worth. Make more money by artificially limiting supply. hopefully I am wrong and they start back up selling the cards soon!
    Last edited by sziklassy; 2008-01-17 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I can possibly get you a sim. But I don't know if its turbosim.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nkoul_96 View Post
    I can possibly get you a sim. But I don't know if its turbosim.
    I already have a turbosim in my phone and my girlfriend has a stealthsim. I would only want the turbosim as a replacement. The official turbosim image is http://www.bladox.com/shop.php?lang=en (third picture down, it is labeled). If that is what you have I would be interested. Let me know how much?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

That is not what I can get , the ones available for me are from china.

i'm selling some nextsims, pm me and i'll give you info about it