Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WTS] iPhone 8GB new!

Default [WTS] iPhone 8GB new!
    I have iPhone 8GB, brand new, unlocked, V1.0.2, still packaged (see picture), screen protection there and outer plastic wrapping also there. Purchased in FL it supposed to be present for my daughter but she took Canon digital camera instead (what a shame). S/N 7R73842Kxxx

Price is 550.00 or best offer. I'll include silicon case (see pictures). FedEx 2 days delivery to anywhere in USA or Canada is 23.00 dollars. Payment by credit card or PayPal (still have to see how that works). Phone is in Toronto and two "brothers" of the same phone offered work fine on Rogers in Canada.
    Picture is made by iPhone but forum says that it is too big for forum. Take a look here:
    http://www.smartcardsource.com/iPhone.html

Send offers by private message or post it here, in forum. Thanks, bye
    Zack

I offer 400 cad .. I also live in the 416
    Support.A.New.JAILBREAK.Program.For.Windows.

Hi, thanks for offer but that would be less than I paid originally. You have to up it up to 550 and you can have it today in your pocket!

Zack

The iPhone is 399$ new at apple..

Yes, you are right, that is exactly how much I paid ... + Florida taxes + unlocking and silicon case and you quickly get to 550 dollar range.
    If you buy it you'll get original bill for your reference. Besides that, it's here close to you, just hop to the car, drive to Mississauga and your phone is there waiting for you...
    Zack

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigPete View Post
    The iPhone is 399$ new at apple..
    Which Apple store would that be? The one in Yorkdale, or the one in Buffalo 225K away? It's a matter of convenience.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

It's no store. I have it at my home, 401/Winston Churchill area, Mississauga.
    Zack

Thanks

Oh I know. He's simply saying he can pick it up through Apple. When it can't be ordered online since Apple.com doesn't deliver to Canada. So he'd have to visit an Apple Store.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eurisko For This Useful Post:

s2k (2008-01-18)

Actualy im in St Catherines area today.. So im very close to the border..
    It would be more conveniant to goto apple in the U.S then go to missisauga. But thanks for your 2cents Eurisko

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigPete View Post
    Actualy im in St Catherines area today.. So im very close to the border..
    It would be more conveniant to goto apple in the U.S then go to missisauga. But thanks for your 2cents Eurisko
    Off you go!

^lmao. But the pricing IS unreasonable. It isn't brand new packaged, it is brand new unlocked. You are gonna have to take the bite IMHO.

Reako

So how much is your offer?

Zack

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    ^lmao. But the pricing IS unreasonable. It isn't brand new packaged, it is brand new unlocked. You are gonna have to take the bite IMHO.

Reako
    Really? I would imagine that since its an older version that can be truly unlocked it would be worth more than the current versions since you can only use those with a SIM emulator ($399 + $100 for SIM emulator), AND considering that the ones sold now are 1.1.3 and there is no unlock or jailbreak solution at present. Plus he's also selling a screen protector and case with it. All in all a decent price considering most unlocked iPhones are selling in the region of $600+ without accessories. I'm almost tempted...
    Last edited by echo; 2008-01-17 at 05:41 PM.
    15.4" 2.8GHz Unibody MacBook Pro
    Pwnage Unlocked 16GB iPhone (2.1)
    Apple Unlocked 16GB 3G iPhone (2.2)

iPhone? More like MyPhone aglitch's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah the price is a little up there... and whether the phone is unlocked or not is irrelevent since we all belong to MMI... i would also be interested if the price was lower.

Agree 100% with echo! After all "dirty work" already done it was enough to plug in your own SIM and you are walking home with working phone.

Apparently all this is irrelevant since phone was sold few hours ago on eBay for 530 bucks. Thank you all for participating!
    Regards,
    Zack

congrats

Moderator,

Please close this thread! Phone was sold last week and people still send offers that I have to turn away.

Thanks,
    Zack