Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FS: vmoda vibe duo & skullcandy FMJ headphones

Default FS: vmoda vibe duo & skullcandy FMJ headphones
    EDIT****VMODA SOLD*****

I have 2 sets of headphones I am selling to try and get some cash for the 3g iPhone. The first is a set of v-moda vibe duo iPhone headphones in the gunmetal rogue color. They come with a leather vmoda storage pouch. They are $106 shipped new, I am selling them for $60 including overnight shipping via dhl. The other set I have is a pair of SkullCandy Full Metal Jackets. The plug had to be shaved down a tad bit to get it to fit into the iPhone's stupid jack, so that is why it is silver, not black in my pictures. They retail for $60 + shipping, I am selling these for $40 including overnight shipping. Both of these prices are OBO. If payment is made today before 3pm Pacific time, I will ship them out so you will have them tomorrow. The skullcandy ones were used maybe twice, and the vmoda ones I have used in my car as a hands free kit about 10 times. Thats it. Unfortunantly, they each only come with one set of adapters (the ones installed in the pictures), and I think they are the size small ones.

Replacement ear gels for skullcandy ($5):
    Full Metal Jacket Ear Gels [FMJ-Gels] : Skullcandy

Replacements for vmoda ($8):
    shop v-moda - fittings

Paypal only. MUST GO BEFORE TOMORROW!!
    Last edited by s2kpdx; 2008-07-19 at 05:31 AM.

Default Forgot the pictures:
    :::
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-2-.jpg   -photo-3-.jpg   -photo.jpg  

hmm i love those moda's but i dont have 60. maybe lower i would bite. good luck with the new phone bro.