Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: F/s...brand New Black 8gb Rear Iphone Case

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Default F/s...brand New Black 8gb Rear Iphone Case
    **********COVER AND SIM TRAY BOTH SOLD*************

Also have the matching black sim card tray I will sell with it, so you have the total package. $12 shipped

*****NOW PIX ADDED @ BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD!!****sorry about my hand in pic, but i had to hold the paper because of the ceiling fan

I bought a black case(rear cover) for my iphone, and sold it for the 16gb one I have now. I never installed it, and i cant use it for my 16gb, since it has the 8gb on it. Its brand new, and there is not a single thing wrong with it.
    I paid $39.99 for it when im bought it, and wanna sell it.
    I think $30 shipped is fair, since they are still going for $39.99 most everywhere for the good quality ones like this.

Anyone interested, i can ship immediately, with tracking for the buyer.
    I accept paypal only please.
    If anyone needs pics, I guess I can take a few, but dont wanna open the package since I have it wrapped, and boxed already for shipping.
    Post here, or email me with any questions.
    Last edited by prouddad.215; 2008-06-25 at 08:03 PM. Reason: new pix added
    ****CHECK OUT MY PHOTO ALBUM WITH MY HAYABUSA, CARS, AND WIFE***************87 mustang notch 1300+rwhp, low 8 sec. 1/4 times
    *2004 suzuki hayabusa turbo. 1397cc kit, lots of boost, and 348 rwhp. 212 mph top speed, on highway. low 8 sec. 1/4 times, and 150mph wheelies

is it the whole kit with the tool and all? And do u have pics?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Per forum rules, please supply a picture of the product and something with your member name in the picture. You have 24hrs

i got 2nd dibs on it if tools are included!
    30+ Apps Installed And Going
    1.1.4 8GB Iphone
    Jailbraked using Ziphone !!!

Thanks

There is the opening tool included thats needed to open up the case. I am working and can add the pics, but dont know if I'll be home early enuff for the thread not to be deleted. I can open the package back up, and take pics when I get home. Kind of a pain though, since its brand new, and boxed for shipping, but uh well

HERE ARE THE PIX. Dont mind my hand in the pix, but I had to hold the paper so the ceiling fan wouldnt blow it off.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

hope that helps. $30 shipped, and the tool will ship w/ it. 1st to post here gets it, as long as you can paypal me right away.
    My paypal is [email protected]

Where is everyone that was interested?

I also have the matching black sim card tray I will sell so there is a complete matching set.
    The sim tray is $12 shipped.
    Not bad, $42 shipped for the whole black conversion!!!!!!
    If paypal payment recieved tonite, I can have it shipped tomorrow, and I always send the buyer tracking info right after i ship!
    Last edited by prouddad.215; 2008-06-25 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ****CHECK OUT MY PHOTO ALBUM WITH MY HAYABUSA, CARS, AND WIFE***************87 mustang notch 1300+rwhp, low 8 sec. 1/4 times
    *2004 suzuki hayabusa turbo. 1397cc kit, lots of boost, and 348 rwhp. 212 mph top speed, on highway. low 8 sec. 1/4 times, and 150mph wheelies

^^^^^I will get back to you when I get home to arrange everything.
    i would do it at work but the admin here is a jerk lol
    well soo I have been told lol =p
    30+ Apps Installed And Going
    1.1.4 8GB Iphone
    Jailbraked using Ziphone !!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gripdis View Post
    ^^^^^I will get back to you when I get home to arrange everything.
    i would do it at work but the admin here is a jerk lol
    well soo I have been told lol =p
    i already sold it. it sold 2 days ago