Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WTS: Unlocked, jailbroken, with working serials for two apps 8GB iPhone

Default WTS: Unlocked, jailbroken, with working serials for two apps 8GB iPhone
    Hello there, I'm trying to find someone who will buy my 8GB iPhone.

I'll be honest with you, I've dropped the thing about fifty odd times, sat on it, fell asleep on it, and just about went the whole nine yards with the poor fella. However, he seems to be in a pretty good shape, besides the little scratch on the Apple logo.

As you can see, the charger and cord look to be in good condition and I still have the little papers that came with it. I also have the cloth, and it's basically never been used, so I can put all that in its original packaging.

Besides that, you have a choice of what apps you want pre-installed, I'll even upload it straight to the iPhone if it's not in the Installer. I'm going to send you the Camera PRO and iPhone Video Recorder registration serials which together cost me about $40.

I'm also including about a gigabyte worth of ROMs:

53 GBA
    140 Sega Genesis
    64 SNES

I'll even put the music of your choice on it (maybe 3 GB worth would be okay? Don't worry, I have loads and loads and loads of music that I've collected over the years, top 40/billboard stuff), with all the proper tags and artwork so it looks nice on it.

Please PM me your offer, but don't worry, I won't expect payment until the week of the 11th, which is when I'll ship it out. I'm going to use the money I get to pay for my 3G.

PayPal only please!
    Talking to the songbird yesterday...

Please note that the apps that I have serials for were NOT cracked and that my music has been legally downloaded online (iTunes, Napster, 7Digital). I have the e-mails to prove that I bought them, and I have the PayPal transaction numbers if you must see it.

Still looking for a buyer.
    Last edited by Songbird; 2008-06-20 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by bomiz96 View Post
    whats the ebay url for it?
    Unlocked 8 GB iPhone with 200+ games & video recorder - eBay (item 180256755633 end time Jul-01-08 16:44:40 PDT)

Of course everyone's messaging me, trying to get me to take it off and go with their deal.

Now with working 2.0 firmware with the Apps Store.

Your lying,

You do not have the AppStore and your probably not even smart enough to get 2.0.

Does it have installer? (LOL)

Can I have some screenshots?

You deserve to be banned for this scam.
    Last edited by Ezra; 2008-07-01 at 03:52 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me m3thodandr3d's Avatar
    Thanks

If you have 2.0 on it, then it doesn't have any of the things you said besides the music considering that 3rd party apps don't work on 2.0 IMO
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Your lying,

You do not have the AppStore and your probably not even smart enough to get 2.0.

Does it have installer? (LOL)

Can I have some screenshots?

You deserve to be banned for this scam.
    not smart enough to get 2.0 i learnt how to google search when i was 7
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by heath_rox View Post
    not smart enough to get 2.0 i learnt how to google search when i was 7
    LOL.

SongBird probably learned the hard way.

Thanks

Hmmm. 8 hours left on the ebay auction? Who wants to report it to ebay for including pirated music and roms??
    To live, you have to lie

Quote Originally Posted by m3thodandr3d View Post
    If you have 2.0 on it, then it doesn't have any of the things you said besides the music considering that 3rd party apps don't work on 2.0 IMO
    Which is why I'm alternating the listing. Here you go, straight from my camera.

Looky look, it's the App Store!

It doesn't work yet because the store's not open, it simply says "The App Store is not supported in this country."

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Hmmm. 8 hours left on the ebay auction? Who wants to report it to ebay for including pirated music and roms??
    And eBay still allowed me to relist it. .

I took off all the extras, so it should be fine now. Although, because you did that, you'll have another three days to bid, meaning that 2.0 will probably be out by the time you actually get it.

Unlocked 8 GB iPhone with 2.0 firmware Apps Store Inc. - eBay (item 180260260846 end time Jul-04-08 09:49:23 PDT)

iPhone? More like MyPhone bomiz96's Avatar
    Thanks

theres nothing in the app store. i had that also. your so stupid god

Quote Originally Posted by bomiz96 View Post
    theres nothing in the app store. i had that also. your so stupid god
    I KNOW THAT, I was just informing him that I have the App Store on here, but it doesn't work. I was just proving that it wasn't some stupid Web App made to look like it.

Do you have permission to have the beta firmware? If not, that is illegal, as it is copyrighted material that you are not authorized to use. I'm surprised that eBay let that auction run its' course... And if you did have the beta f/w, I'd be willing to bet that you were not supposed to sell a device that has private f/w on it, that isn't ready for public release yet...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

375 Shipped?

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

i think it was best to keep your wi-fi address away from the public ..

ok whtz ur quote now?