Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FS 8GB iPhone perfectly almost new

Default FS 8GB iPhone perfectly almost new
    im selling my iphone for $450
    its in perfectly awsome good condition. it never leave the house its always in my room.
    maybe your wondering why!!
    because i usually dont go out ... for a reason!
    so this iphone is in exelent condition.
    it has full body invisibleshield installed with an ivyskin case.

[email protected]

lowered the price to $400....
    for sale $400.00
    Last edited by iceman600; 2008-07-04 at 09:42 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Worldwide shipping? Where is the device located?

i lowered the price to $400.00

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Ice, sell it on ebay, Like I said. I sold a used 8gb iphone, w/ just a power and usb cord for $375. You can get over $400 all day for that one.
    Dont listen to the jerkoffs lowballing you here. Just post it on ebay for buy now of $400 and by tomorrow afternoon it'll be sold.
    I dont understand why the moderators on here let guys dump all over peoples threads though. Its not right. If you arent gonna buy, dont bother posting....its real simple to understand.
    There are big boys and girls on here that can make their own decisions without all you saying how much its worth. If they dont wanna buy it, they will not, and I think they can figure it out on their own.
    ****CHECK OUT MY PHOTO ALBUM WITH MY HAYABUSA, CARS, AND WIFE***************87 mustang notch 1300+rwhp, low 8 sec. 1/4 times
    *2004 suzuki hayabusa turbo. 1397cc kit, lots of boost, and 348 rwhp. 212 mph top speed, on highway. low 8 sec. 1/4 times, and 150mph wheelies

5. The Following User Says Thank You to prouddad.215 For This Useful Post:

rvlyssup (2008-07-13)

still got it? I need one for my sister...My 3G comes in on monday(shipped to the att store) And I am wanting to keep mine for a backup.I am sure we can work out price(since I only paid 300 for my 3g-of coarse that was with 2 more years tacked to my ***)

$375

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

wanna sell for $300?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prouddad.215 View Post
    Ice, sell it on ebay, Like I said. I sold a used 8gb iphone, w/ just a power and usb cord for $375. You can get over $400 all day for that one.
    Dont listen to the jerkoffs lowballing you here. Just post it on ebay for buy now of $400 and by tomorrow afternoon it'll be sold.
    I dont understand why the moderators on here let guys dump all over peoples threads though. Its not right. If you arent gonna buy, dont bother posting....its real simple to understand.
    There are big boys and girls on here that can make their own decisions without all you saying how much its worth. If they dont wanna buy it, they will not, and I think they can figure it out on their own.
    Just be careful selling on ebay, I had to list my gf's iPhone 5 times before a buyer paid me... They were all spam...

iPhone? More like MyPhone A_SWELLGUY's Avatar
    Thanks

sell on ebay and make sure you follow the item! state that the item will only be sold to people with 100 % feedback and that payment is due 24 hours after auction... I have sold 2 iphones on ebay no problem! not to mention I have 100% feedback... ebays the best bet if you want to make quick cash... If you want to hook members up here, I would sell it for 300 tops.
    iPhone: 16gb 2g
    firmware: 2.2.1
    Operating system: osx

Thanks

I sold mine on ebay after having to list it three time's.....$382.99

iPhone? More like MyPhone A_SWELLGUY's Avatar
    Thanks

ive listed phones once and made my money! just say dont bid if your a dead beat paypal only and you have to have almost perfect feedback to bid. works like a charm and state that you will cancel any bid if you dont feel it meets your criteria.
    iPhone: 16gb 2g
    firmware: 2.2.1
    Operating system: osx