Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WANTED/BUYING: OLDER 16GB iPhone!

Default WANTED/BUYING: OLDER 16GB iPhone!
    I am looking to buy an older 16GB iPhone!

The reason why I say older is, because in less then a month the new 3G iPhone will be released and yes for only $299 u can get the 16GB LOL So if u need the money for the new iPhone or don't need ur old one, get rid of it now before its worth nothing... Well it's pretty much at that point already to some ppl.
    You can PM
    I am willing to pay shipping if the price range is right.

Thanks
    Last edited by lilskaterpunk; 2010-01-08 at 04:14 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lilskaterpunk View Post
    I am looking to buy an older 16GB iPhone!

The reason why I say older is, because in less then a month the new 3G iPhone will be released and yes for only $299 u can get the 16GB LOL So if u need the money for the new iPhone or don't need ur old one, get rid of it now before its worth nothing... Well it's pretty much at that point already to some ppl.
    You can PM here or email me @ [email protected]
    I am willing to pay shipping if the price range is right.

Thanks
    I'll sell you mine for $550 shipped. Its jailbroken, and there isnt a single scratch on it @ ALL. tons of xtras on it, and hundreds of rom games.
    Already has the complete invisashield on it too.
    They are selling on ebay still for between $500-$600 still so theres no way I'll lower the price.
    I'd rather keep it before I sell cheap.
    ****CHECK OUT MY PHOTO ALBUM WITH MY HAYABUSA, CARS, AND WIFE***************87 mustang notch 1300+rwhp, low 8 sec. 1/4 times
    *2004 suzuki hayabusa turbo. 1397cc kit, lots of boost, and 348 rwhp. 212 mph top speed, on highway. low 8 sec. 1/4 times, and 150mph wheelies

Green Apple
    Thanks

16GB are still worth quite a bit. I just sold my used 16Gb on ebay for $630.00 I don't see the value dropping after the 3G release.

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bargsbeer View Post
    16GB are still worth quite a bit. I just sold my used 16Gb on ebay for $630.00 I don't see the value dropping after the 3G release.
    neither do I. I will not be getting the newer one. I dont like it. Dont think they came thru by not upping the camera's megapixels, no vid recorder, gps that you cant use properly because they dont wanna step on garmins toes(i heard), and plastic, easily breakable housing. Cheaper yes.
    Someone without one, yes, great to buy. Someone with our iphone I just dont see the reason, other than selling, and buying the new one to make a profit.
    ****CHECK OUT MY PHOTO ALBUM WITH MY HAYABUSA, CARS, AND WIFE***************87 mustang notch 1300+rwhp, low 8 sec. 1/4 times
    *2004 suzuki hayabusa turbo. 1397cc kit, lots of boost, and 348 rwhp. 212 mph top speed, on highway. low 8 sec. 1/4 times, and 150mph wheelies