Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: For Sale: 8GB Unlocked iPhone.

Thanks

Default For Sale: 8GB Unlocked iPhone.
    For Sale: 8GB Unlocked iPhone. I will install themes and apps for the buyer if he/she wants. Two very minor scratches on the back, here are some pics of it.

Looking for at least $400+shipping, doubtful ill get it, will listen to offers.
    I don't have paypal So ill accept money order, or cashiers check, will ship worldwide. Thought id post here before eBay. Thanks for looking

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DoerrFan For This Useful Post:

bytebak (2007-11-21)

Default Firmware
    What firmware is it running? also, can I ask why you are selling it? I mean is there anything wrong with the phone ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheHK View Post
    What firmware is it running? also, can I ask why you are selling it? I mean is there anything wrong with the phone ?
    its 1.1.1, got an offer of $350, if you can beat it But i am selling it because some personal stuff happend, and for some reason it reminds me of what happend, its driving me crazy, as said above aside from two minor scratches and the strangest looking mark on it that you can only see in the light, its not a scratch it came like that out of the box, its in perfect shape.

Well I am interested! I can match that offer and send you the money by tomorrow morning ! Please let me know as I am definitely interested

Thanks

Well I am interested! I can match that offer and send you the money by tomorrow morning ! Please let me know as I am definitely interested
    Whats your location, hes going $365+shipping ill also load up some 3rd party apps and themes if you like, and what is your prefered method for delivery? USPS, FedEx, or USPS?

It's an international order (Bahrain) and I prefer FedEx but I'm going to cover the extra shipping costs. All in all it will cost me a little more than 400 but the rest goes to shipping. Anyway I can't go higher than 360 (without shipping costs) and with a few apps and tweaks that I prefer. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks

It's an international order (Bahrain) and I prefer FedEx but I'm going to cover the extra shipping costs. All in all it will cost me a little more than 400 but the rest goes to shipping. Anyway I can't go higher than 360 (without shipping costs) and with a few apps and tweaks that I prefer. Let me know how it goes.
    $360 it is, ill PM you with the shipping stuff from FedEx, let me know what apps and themes.

Thanks

Sold, could a moderator close this one up? Thanks

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

closed