Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PLEASE!!! can someone

Default PLEASE!!! can someone
    CAN ANYONE GET ME A IPHONE FROM THE US AND SELL IT TO ME BRAND NEW DONT OPEN IT AND GIVE ME PROOF THAT YOU HAVE IT AND I CAN PAY WHICH EVER WAY YOU WISH ALTHOUGH PAYPAL I RECOMEND BUT ITS UP TO YOU AND NON EBAY LISTING AND REMEMBER I NEED PROOF YOU SHIPPED IT AND ACTUALLY BOUGHT IT AND I WILL PAY YOU EXTRA 25-$45 excluding shipping.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

I may be able to do this. I would insist the money before hand because you can provide a claim through paypal to recieve your money back if I can not provide documentation, but I wouldn't be able to provide a claim to recieve the phone back if you did not pay.

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    I may be able to do this. I would insist the money before hand because you can provide a claim through paypal to recieve your money back if I can not provide documentation, but I wouldn't be able to provide a claim to recieve the phone back if you did not pay.

Reako
    To make it fair we both have to have some sort of proof that i paid the money and you shipped your item so it would be ok and fair.

iPhone? More like MyPhone catriple's Avatar
    Thanks

Why dont you just buy it through ebay & paypal? That way everyone is protected? I'll ship you a phone for the right price! pm me if you are interested!

I will see.

catriple
    Last edited by yowiphone; 2007-11-13 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Did you already purchase it? I completely forgot about this! Haha. lemme know if you still need some help. I have some time off from work now.

Reako

I will let you know.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey Yow :-) I'll sell u an iphone.... How about $10,000 delivered, FREE shipping express? We can partake in the most expensive iphone ever sold! I'd be in that! :-) hehe
    Comes with free TURBOSIM - your friend :-)
    Unable to restore signature. Error (1015)

Quote Originally Posted by renzo75 View Post
    Hey Yow :-) I'll sell u an iphone.... How about $10,000 delivered, FREE shipping express? We can partake in the most expensive iphone ever sold! I'd be in that! :-) hehe
    Comes with free TURBOSIM - your friend :-)
    LOL