Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RESOLVED] Having issues adding $20 unlimited messaging

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default [RESOLVED] Having issues adding $20 unlimited messaging
    I just got back my fiance's unlimited data plan on iPhone4. Everything worked great, except when I login online to add unlimited messaging, I get a "conficting packages" error. Apparently the 200 messages package that came with the original iPhone (which I had to use to get back unlimited) can't be removed? I am thinking I need to give ATT a call but I am nervous they will see I just got back the plan and downgrade me. Really want those texts but would rather have the unlimited data if I have to pick between the two!

Nevermind, I fixed it, sort of. We want unlimited texts on both lines anyway. I was able to select unlimited family plan texts for $30/mo (the other line had it's own $20/mo since this line was just a $10 add-a-line not in use). So... worked out cheaper in the end anyway. Not sure how one would get around this issue on a single line though.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 2011-08-04 at 09:27 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings