Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Accidentally activated iPhone ....HELP

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jeffwo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Accidentally activated iPhone ....HELP
    I was working on (jailbreaking) an iPhone (used) I had bought and my stepson got ahold of it and put his SIM card in it (he's on my exwife's account) and let it go through the activation process.

How can I get this straightened out? His mom will freak out big when AT&T calls her!

I already have an iPhone on my account but I am in my last month of my contract and am gonna go to Go Phone plan next month.

Just to be clear on this......this phone shouldn't be activated on anyone's account. It's one I bought to sell.

Just explain it to them. I'm sure nothing big is going to happen. If you get someone obnoxious on the phone hang up until you get somebody nice.

Early Termination Fee. $~300. Or just call them up and explain what happened.

Your going to have to have your ex-wife call in because its her account. Which sucks for you but thats the only way is to have her call in and let them now what happened unless you authorized on that account. (guessing not). This wont change the early termination fee since there was no contract being accepted or signed. But termination shouldn't even come in to play on this one.

Just don't tell your exwife, have her figure it out next month.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jeffwo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Volerikan View Post
    Just don't tell your exwife, have her figure it out next month.
    Great idea. I would love to see that psycho ***** running around screaming and threatening everyone...NOT!

I'll get the boy to snatch her social(I'm sure I have it on some of the legal papers in my lockbox, she's been suing me over one thing or another for 17 yrs. now)tomorrow and call and get it straight.

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffwo View Post
    Great idea. I would love to see that psycho ***** running around screaming and threatening everyone...NOT!

I'll get the boy to snatch her social(I'm sure I have it on some of the legal papers in my lockbox, she's been suing me over one thing or another for 17 yrs. now)tomorrow and call and get it straight.
    lol nice

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds like my Ex. Does she have red hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffwo View Post

Lmfao!!!!

Yeah, in this case just have to explain it to AT&T, probably best to have her or someone authorized on her account do it, most reps will change things for you with no problem, just a warning that if the sim goes into an iphone again the data plan will go back on.