Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Att past data usage with mywi

Default Att past data usage with mywi
    I was wondering if anyone has ever been charged extra for there data use. I have the unlimited plan and have been with att for over 2 years. Can anyone show me there data use from atts site. Last month I used only 1.4gb And this month I'm already over 10gb. Does anyone use more than this on average? I am tethering with mywi since the isp's here are not fast at all. And for some reason my usage went from being green to blue from yesterday has this happened to anyone else
    Last edited by Freedatause; 2010-11-10 at 05:01 PM.

Went from green to blue what does that mean?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

i saw some guys using 60gb of data a month by using mywi and downloading torrents...he was fine, no extra charges

Quote Originally Posted by Freedatause View Post
    Went from green to blue what does that mean?
    Your a data whore.

No you should be fine.

Most people wont get extra charges unless its for doing something illegal and it flags you for that. Just watch your bill for the next few months and try not to blow your data usage out of the water.

Yea I have no Internet where I'm at and streaming netflix and watching sports on espn3 and channelsurfing.net really use data. About 2 hours of video uses 400mb. Check out that site for free live streaming tv channels. And since wed. I'm up over 11.5gb

I've been with AT&T for a year now and haven't been charged. I probably average 10 gb a month and gone as high as 18 gb. Glad I got with AT&T when I did.