Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Not Accepting Phone Calls & Delayed SMS/MMS

Default Not Accepting Phone Calls & Delayed SMS/MMS
    I just found out after a few days of this going on that my phone isn't accepting phone calls and when someone calls (as I have called myself), there isn't any ringing. Just pure silence then straight to Voicemail. When I receive SMS/MMS messages, they all come at once - sometimes even 2 hrs later. I don't know if this is something to do with AT&T or it has something to do with it being Jailbroken. But It has been jailbroken for some weeks. This just happened a few days ago. I call call out though. I thought that it may even have something to do with iBlacklist, but I don't have anything blocking everyone. Please advise. Thanks.

I am an AT&T customer. iPhone 4

Could be as simple as a bad sim try a new sim if that doesnt fix. Then do a restore if that doesnt work try apple

Thank you. After tweaking a bit with iBlacklist, it looks like I am back on track. Thanks for your suggestion. This is a new SIM card as of 4 weeks ago.

Well that's good but I have seen sims go bad at Att after 20 mins so it's always possible

You are absolutely right. Maybe my problem "isn't" fixed. Just got a call missed but m phone didn't ring. I tested it by calling myself again and it went through. I just don't know what gives. Is there a such thing as a SIM tester?

Not really u can try it in a different phone but I would just go to Att ask for a sim it's free and hopefully everything is resolved

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Ms Lola Bunny (2010-10-28)