Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Unlimited Data Plan Petition

cc578544
    Exclamation iPhone Unlimited Data Plan Petition
    AT&T has removed the iPhone unlimited data plan and replaced it with the Data Plus (200mb) and Data Pro (2Gb) plans. While these options are reasonable for those who do not accumulate large amounts of data in a billing cycle, there are some who do. With the old iPhone unlimited plan, iPhone users did not have to worry about overages and extra charges for using too much data. According to some AT&T representatives, they removed the unlimited data plan because it seemed that no one used more than 2Gb a month. This is in fact untrue. I have created this petition so that the customers of AT&T can have their voices heard and to request AT&T to bring the unlimited data plan for iPhone back. For it is unreasonable for iPhone users to be charged extra because they have an iPhone when every other internet capable phone has an unlimited plan. Please sign and forward this in an email to everyone even if you do not have an iPhone as this unfairness should not be allowed.

iPhone Unlimited Data Plan Petition
    Last edited by cc578544; 2010-10-05 at 02:24 AM.

It was my understanding that other smart phones do not have the unlimited data plans. Is this not true?

cc578544
    I believe the blackberry is also under the new data plans as well and this petition while mainly focused at iphones will benefit all smart phones as they all had the same options