Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T no contract plans not available?

Default AT&T no contract plans not available?
    I have tmobile and it has 2 types of plans. Even more, and even more plus. Even more requires a 2 year contract and ur monthly bill is higher. Even more plus has no contract and ur monthly bill is lower. Does AT&T have the same set up? It looks like the only way u can avoid a contract is by getting prepaid..or am I missing something?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

You can go no-contract with AT&T, it's called a COE (customer owned equipment) activation by reps and most techies. You have to go to a store and ask about it. You might also be able to sign up via online/telesales as well, but YMMV.
    Note: They still require a credit check (& a deposit if necessary) and they do not offer service discounts solely because you didn't go on contract. The only discounts available are discounts through your workplace, school, etc if they offer one for you (these are known as FAN, or Foundation Account Number, discounts).

Hope this helps.
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

Yeah thanks a lot, I couldn't find any info about it on their site but I'll call them and find out. So the plan prices are the same but it's without contract?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waleed786 View Post
    Yeah thanks a lot, I couldn't find any info about it on their site but I'll call them and find out. So the plan prices are the same but it's without contract?
    Yeah, the prices don't change between contract and no-contract.

AT&T used to sell a SIM-only online as a startup to service, but that might've changed recently. They should be able to help you over the phone to get setup.