Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LMFAO at At&t's add a line for 9.99

iPhone? More like MyPhone 40ozBulldog's Avatar
    Thanks

Default LMFAO at At&t's add a line for 9.99
    BS!!

Ive been with Tmobile for a while now and my mother wanted me to switch to her plan because we were talking money the other day and how we both pay stupid $$ for cell plans.

We called and they said her rate plan would go up from 108 to 140 a month, she would lose unlimited everything and then after a data plan it would be just under 200 dollars

HAHAHAHAHA!!! 108 + 10 + 25 for data on my line. We would have been fine with that but to 200 bucks? Pass, 10 dollar add a line is not true... How can people justify adding a line when you can go get your own plan for the same. Does anyone know if there is a way to just add a line for 10 bucks? I hope they are just trying to sell her on the rate change garbage...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

I have no issues with it. I just added my parents to my line to save us all money last year. My bill went up just the 20$ for adding 2 lines.

4 lines, unlimited messaging for all lines, and data on 1 line, 1 iphone data package and I am at 150ish a month.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

iPhone? More like MyPhone 40ozBulldog's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    I have no issues with it. I just added my parents to my line to save us all money last year. My bill went up just the 20$ for adding 2 lines.

4 lines, unlimited messaging for all lines, and data on 1 line, 1 iphone data package and I am at 150ish a month.
    Thats why im curious how these att peoplei the store came up with 200 bucks for 2 lines. How did you do it? Online? In-store? We called out local store and they seemed to be confused lol, I could hear one lady telling him what to say in the background and they just didnt explain things well...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

I did it at the store.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

I have 4 lines, 2 of which are smartphones, 1 iPhone data plan, 1 data plan and FAMILY unlimited messaging. Tax and all I pay 196. You have to ask for the family messaging in most places. They won't tell you about it. 30/mo. Unlimited SMS and MMS for all lines in the plan.

i have 3 lines, unlimited text on all three, two are iPhones with unlimited data, and a BB with 200MB limit. My bill is like $165 man, they are trying to screw you over

Thanks

You sir got bad info. I have 5 phones. Two are regular phones and 3 are iPhones. I pay $236 give or take.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

cost me 235.00 a month for 2 iphones and 1 regular ph..

iPhone? More like MyPhone sunshinejenn03's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 40ozBulldog View Post
    BS!!
    Does anyone know if there is a way to just add a line for 10 bucks?
    Yeah, you add a line that has JUST VOICE.
    If you want extras like data and messaging, you have to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinejenn03 View Post
    Yeah, you add a line that has JUST VOICE.
    If you want extras like data and messaging, you have to pay for it.
    x2 its just voice.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by towboattrash34 View Post
    cost me 235.00 a month for 2 iphones and 1 regular ph..
    That's quite high...do you have a plan with unlimited voice or a higher voice plan? And texting? I have two iPhone 4's with 550 min (we don't use voice much) with 2GB data plans (no text we use textfree unlimited which is free right now in the app store) for $110 (plus tax).

I have 5 lines 2 of which are iPhones .....unlimited text and data......plus my family minutes and I pay right around $200