Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS & Voicemail not working iPhone 4

Default MMS & Voicemail not working iPhone 4
    Hi all,
    I have the iPhone 4 and it's jailbroken. I've noticed that MMS and voicemail are not working. I've tried reinstalling UltrasnOw but that has no fixed my issue. Has anyone else seen this? Know a soultion? I'm on AT&T, just fyi.

Thanks,
    Marty

uninstall ultrasnow its not needed if you have att. respring and voicemail and mms will work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

pillzny (2010-09-21)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

where is that facepalm emoticon.......

EDIT:

found it!

This problem can easily be fixed you do not need ultrasn0w , but ultrasn0w will not cause that problem in the carrier.plist file in your phone. If your experienced you can modify the file yourself to represent 53 under APN within the ASPN section of your carrier.plist file. You will need to ssh into your phone. This is only necessary if you have made any mods to the plist yourself. If not, you can simply click Srttings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. * You will lose you networking information. This will also reset your carrier.plist to factory settings.

Hope this helps!

How about resetting your voicemail settings or do a hard reset.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by westerman View Post
    uninstall ultrasnow its not needed if you have att. respring and voicemail and mms will work.
    I had it intsalled since it says it helps save battery but having no MMS... or spotty MMS is very annoying

No it says the update has improved battery compared to the previous version. It still drains battery, just not as much as the old one.