Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ATT Family Data...

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Default ATT Family Data...
    If I add a line to existing iPhone line that has the grandfathered Unlimited Data will the new line also qualify for unlimited data?

PS. if I Add the line using my college student discount will both of lines receive a discount or only one?

No you will not be able to receive the unlimited data plan you will go on the $25 2g data. The main line will be able to keep there ul data for 30 dollars tho.

And neither of you will receive the discount. The discount must come from the account holder. They will need to see a photo id or check stub and the account number to put the discount on. So if you are not the account holder and you submit for it they will look and see that the names wont match up and give you no discount.

Ask the account holder and see if he/she has checked with att to see if there employer has a discount you can also get discounts for being military and also indian

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Bluemoldycheeze88 (2010-08-03)

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok thanks for the info.

Yup no problem

Quote Originally Posted by westerman View Post
    And neither of you will receive the discount. The discount must come from the account holder. They will need to see a photo id or check stub and the account number to put the discount on. So if you are not the account holder and you submit for it they will look and see that the names wont match up and give you no discount.
    Not true, some AT&T stores may care, some may not. Plus if you have the school email, you can add the discount yourself using this

Wrong stores can't add the discount anymore u must fill out a forum and fax it in. Or use the website link which my or my not work but they do check randomly and names have to match up

Wrong stores can't add the discount anymore u must fill out a forum and fax it in. Or use the website link which my or my not work but they do check randomly and names have to match up
    ¿What names are you talking about? The fan discount is code that thousands of people share, no names.

U have to have a paycheck stub a badge or a Corp email to get the code put on. The name on any of thoughs must match the name on the account

U have to have a paycheck stub a badge or a Corp email to get the code put on. The name on any of thoughs must match the name on the account
    We've already been through this. Some stores may ask for a pay stub, some may not and those that do may care about the name.

If you go through email then there are no names period; only domain address.

And once the code is added to you account, it's just that, a code. So no names to match in any random checks.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I received my discount online. It isn't much as far as FANs go, but it helps