Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T pre-order shipping?

Default AT&T pre-order shipping?
    I've read numerous reports where people who pre-ordered with Apple that their orders have shipped from Hong Kong but I've read nothing about anyone ordering from AT&T. My order still says "in process" yet I received a email late last week that my order was "reserved for pickup in the store on June 24th!" I wonder why AT&T orders have not yet started to ship but Apples have?

Or maybe they have and I'm missing the reports?

I can confirm that My ATT pre order now shows the status of shipped !!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Mine is shipped too with apple. Shipped fex ex and according to fed ex it should be here at 10:30 on the 23rd.

Hello friends i am looking for the apple iphone 4g ,from where i can purchase it. a site which is trusted??

iPhone? More like MyPhone Saved0ne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by margret View Post
    Hello friends i am looking for the apple iphone 4g ,from where i can purchase it. a site which is trusted??
    lols phail?
    ▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌ ~~
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀ ~~~
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌ ~~~~~~
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀ ~~~~~~~~

changes to Shipped on ATT tracking number but fed ex has no info on my tracking number?
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

still no info on FedEx website...

Was at the dentist earlier today having a root canal (ouch) and when I checked my mail on my phone afterwards I got an E-Mail from AT&T saying...IT HAS SHIPPED...WE HAVE LIFT OFF!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sirius389's Avatar
    Thanks

Checked my tracking number, which was UPS and it shipped yesterday from Memphis, TN, and is out for delivery to the AT&T store today. I am going to call them later since they will have it and it is paid for if I can pick it up today. They will probably be jerks and make me wait til tomorrow though.
    -Nicole

My order, my boyfriend's, and my dad's all still say "in process" and have yet to ship. I'm starting to get worried.

Thanks

I know my iPhone 4 is at the AT&T store because the tracking number confirms that is has been delivered. I called the store and I still can't pick up something I already paid for because it "launches" tomorrow. WTF.
    -Nicole

I'm starting to wonder if maybe the fed ex shipping is not correct. Cause AT&T site shows that it shipped on the 17th.

But yet the fed ex shows the "anticipated shipping date"?? Is the 23rd.....

And expected delivery date is the 24th....

Well if it's not here by today I guess it's tomm for me.

Clicking on the link on the email confirmation still says processing but I signed-in into my account and clicked on order status and it shows shipped via overnight shipping from Fort Worth, TX. woot!

Yeah same here.

mine shows that its in texas and will be here tomorrow morning

Shipping allright, got a tracking number..left texas today 11am, but going to ATT store and not my house like I requested. FedEx and ATT told me they are all going to the store, because ATT took manual orders when the systems were down.

I just hope I get it tomorrow.

Also FedEX reports tracking info maybe delayed... I wonder why?
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

Green Apple
    Thanks

My status just got updated to shipped left Mn TN at 730 pm. What r the odds it will b in Jersey tomorrow? Good or Bad???

Default 1 out of 2 for me.
    I pre-ordered two on June 15th. As of today one of them shows a status " shipped" with tracking number. The other phone is still "in-progress".
    Only god understands what is going on at AT&T. It took me 10 hours of trying to pre-order through AT&T and thats what i get in return. No Phone for me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davez View Post
    My status just got updated to shipped left Mn TN at 730 pm. What r the odds it will b in Jersey tomorrow? Good or Bad???
    I'm in Jersey too, you should be ok. If they used Next Day with UPS it will be there tomorrow, lol.
    -Nicole

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius389 View Post
    I'm in Jersey too, you should be ok. If they used Next Day with UPS it will be there tomorrow, lol.
    Thanks! Haha. Needed some positive reinforcement! Did u get urs yet??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davez View Post
    Thanks! Haha. Needed some positive reinforcement! Did u get urs yet??
    No prob. I got mine, I thought it would be crazy to get up at like 5 AM, but I did anyway, expecting a huge line of people.

When I got there there were a bunch of people, they were all like "I didn't pre-order but I am going to try and get a phone anyway."

out of maybe 15 people, 3 actually had a pre-order, including myself.

meanwhile, on the door there is a sign stating that they don't have extras and won't until tuesday.

that effectively eliminated the line at 6:30 when sales people showed up and were like, you guys all pre-ordered right?

Like, I said before, I knew my iPhone 4 was in, because of the tracking number I got. Everyone there was like "tracking number?! what?!!?"

out of 15 people, I was the only one who was going to be getting a phone when the store opened on the line until more people showed up, lol. they only got a small shipment yesterday and would be getting more at around 1PM.

Needless to say there were a bunch of pissed off people.
    -Nicole