Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 4 from iphone 3g help

Default iphone 4 from iphone 3g help
    hi i am just wondering if i am about to tell you is possible plz read if you can.

ok so what i have right now is a family plan with one iphone and 4 other lines. now i am fristly wondering if it is possible to have 6 lines. also if i do what i am thinking right all i will be doing is adding 5 dollars to my current bill.

to explain further what i have so far is my iphone as a 4th line and i will be taking away the data plan from the iphone to -30 dollars. then i will be adding a new line with the iphone 4 so i dont have to pay 400 or 600 dollars for the iphone 4 16gig.

which will be a new 2 yr contract right?

then i was thinking snice i minused 30 and will on be adding 35 dollars (25 for data plus the 9.99 for the new line) which will bring my current 200 dollar bill to 205. thus i will be getting the new iphone for the cheaper price correct?

sorry for the length i just wanted to be clear on my delema or idea.

if it is confusing to anyone out there i will be more then happy to simplify it in like 2 sentences if possible.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

You would have to pay an ETF to drop the iPhone line unless you are past the 2 year contract and are in month to month mode. I believe you can only have 5 lines. If you can upgrade(call to find up) the phone will be $199 16GB/$299 32GB