Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My 3G just stopped working randomly

Default My 3G just stopped working randomly
    I reseted the phone, re-jailbroke, and then restored and it still isn't working.
    The phone doesn't change the EDGE automatically either it just sits there with 5 bars AT&T and then nothing where the 3G icon should be.

I guess it's a hardware problem? I don't know what to do i thought a restore would fix it but it did not. Any help?

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AuSteeze View Post
    I reseted the phone, re-jailbroke, and then restored and it still isn't working.
    The phone doesn't change the EDGE automatically either it just sits there with 5 bars AT&T and then nothing where the 3G icon should be.

I guess it's a hardware problem? I don't know what to do i thought a restore would fix it but it did not. Any help?
    Hey men,don't mess with your iPhone, apparently is ATT with one kind of problem. Here we in New Orleans have the same problem.

wow...everyone is panicking and restoring their phones before looking into the matter, just be patient it'll be fixed, its not your phone.

Had this issue in Durham, NC, yesterday as well. All seems fine this morning.

Thanks

Happening here in Texas today. It was odd because, none of our iphones worked. There are seven in my office!