Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ames, Iowa 3G????

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Ames, Iowa 3G????
    I saw the 3G icon and thought it was too good to be true. But it is! First time ever 3G in Ames, IA!!! Anyone else going to school here (or just live here) notice that? I was beyond excited. Was thinking of dumping ATT for Verizon and getting a droid but NOT ANYMORE!

LOL guess we have no readers from Ames. Anyway, I am super happy now
    Last edited by sziklassy; 2010-03-18 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

It's totally true, my father-in-law was the project manager on the 3G expansion in Ames. Pretty sweet.

yep, you have ones off of:
    E. Lincoln Way, Ash Ave., and 30th Street
    so 3 UMTS towers in the area.

im not from ames. we just have something called the MTi Map Tool that lets us see tower information.
    Last edited by yoTelefonoCuatro; 2010-03-26 at 11:43 PM. Reason: clarification of MMi really not having anyone from Ames.. :P
    yoTelefonoTresG, now introducing...
    the new..
    yoTelefonoCuatro.

say "Amen Brotha!" or "thanks a bunch!", click that "Thanks!" button!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

This has me using so much more data now it is ridiculous. This past months I used 5 gigs. Normally I am under 200 megs, often under 100!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhone? More like MyPhone sunshinejenn03's Avatar
    Thanks

My best friend is a biologist at ISU.
    And 'grats on the 3G.