Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Should Be Eligible.

iPhone? More like MyPhone JackSchitt's Avatar
    Thanks

Default I Should Be Eligible.
    I should be eligible for an upgrade through att but I am getting the run around and I need opinions. Last year in September I bought an iPhone 3G 16GB for full price. No kind of discount whatsoever, it came to like $530.00. I have the receipt. It states that I did not sign a new 2 year agreement. Well I was in the att store a couple weekends ago with my wife and we upgraded her line, keep in mind we signed up for att at the same time 2 years ago. I wanted to get a 3GS but I was told I wasnt eligible, after I explained my situation the rep looked up our account info and saw that I didnt sign a 2 year agreement, she said it was an error on their behalf and she sent a message to corporate to get them to override it and give me my upgrade. Well that was a saturday and she said I would have to wait til monday. Monday comes and I get a call from the rep and she says they rejected it. They are in the wrong and they are denying me an upgrade. Does anyone know any specific number I should call or anyone I can email? All help and advice is appreciated.

Call 611 form you cell phone thats customer care tell them the problem and ask to reverse the upgrade that should work if they cant do it ask for there manager and they will fix it

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

They may tell you to fax the receipt to them so they can verify that you purchased the phone at the unsubsidized price.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.