Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS problem

Default MMS problem
    Hi guys im having a slight MMS problem. I have a 3gs jailbroken on 3.0.1 and have the 5.5 carrier bundle. this problem im having was having the same issue on the 5.1 as well, so here is my problem. I can send and receive mms from all my friends except one who also has an iphone with same settings. i can send him pics and he gets them but i cant receive any from him, other people can receive his pics just not me. is this an att thing? or is there something else wrong?

How did you get the 5.5 carrier bundle and get it to install I keep getting an error message when I install it. Can you tell me where you got the bundle and what you did to install it? Shoot me an email uglygizmo @ gmail

i got the ipcc file from here http://modmyi.com/forums/t/685934-t-...le-itunes.html

to install it with windows make sure iTunes is closed and then click start-->Run then type in this command with the quotes "CProgram Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" /setPrefInt carrier-testing 1" if your itunes is installed in a diff dir then type in the correct directory.

after that open iTunes and shift click the restore button and browse to the ipcc file. you might have to tell itunes to look for the ipcc file instead of the ipsw by clicking the drop down menu. open it and it will take a few seconds to upload the file then restart the phone and it should be working

I have never heard of that problem thats weird. I would say try and install again then reboot your phone.