Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS Text Plan enabled, iPhone text plans have disappeared..

Default MMS Text Plan enabled, iPhone text plans have disappeared..
    Today I check my AT&T app on my phone, with the AT&T sim inside the phone, the iPhone text messaging plans have disappeared and replaced by Messaging Plans (which includes mms). So I thought.. hmm maybe AT&T just enabled this today, so I changed it to Messaging Plan 1500, and removed my iPhone Text plan 1500.. After confirmation text from AT&T.. my phone is now MMS enabled! Well, I did update my phone to AT&T carrier 5.0 to get the camera icon.

To clarify, I did the trick where I had to remove the sim, put it in another phone, and make calls, then logged into my AT&T app and changed the text plan to Messaging Plan, but that trick have never worked for me. But today, It works without removing the sim, and the iPhone Text plans have all disappeared!

Maybe you should give it a try if you are eager to get it working b4 the 25th
    iPhone 4 32GB. Jailbroken!

not sure what you are talking about already have that plan/ well the family 1400 unlimited everything..... and no mms yet.

FamilyTalk Nation 1400 Rollover & Unlimited Night/Weekend & Unlimited Mobile-To-Mobile Minutes

* Step 1
    * Step 2

Shared Features

Shared features will be applied to all wireless numbers in your group. To learn more about a feature, click the features name that interests you.
    Shared Features PRICE TEXT DATA SELECT
    Messaging Unlimited for Families - Shared
    AT&T Recommends $30.00 Unlimited N/A Current No Thanks
    Early Nights and Weekends FamilyTalk - Shared
    AT&T Recommends $16.99 N/A N/A Select No Thanks

Web, Text & More

Listed below are some popular bundled features that include text messaging, web use, e-mail, video and music. For more details about a particular bundle, click the bundled feature name that interests you.
    iPhone 3G Data Features PRICE TEXT DATA SELECT
    Enterprise Data Plan for iPhone
    $45.00 N/A Unlimited Select
    Data Plan for iPhone
    $30.00 N/A Unlimited Current

Messaging Bundled Features PRICE TEXT DATA SELECT
    Text Messaging iPhone Text Messaging Unlimited
    $20.00 Unlimited N/A Select
    iPhone Text Messaging 1500
    $15.00 1500 N/A Select
    iPhone Text Messaging 200
    $5.00 200 N/A Select