View Poll Results: Internet or No Internet Package?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yes Must have

21 84.00%
  • No Waist of Money

4 16.00%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: If they gave you a choice

Default If they gave you a choice
    I was wondering if there was anybody else who remebers the their #1 reason for wanting the iPhone back when it was first announced. Mine was media, so I was very upset when it came out and they force you into this Internet package. I was this close to saying F U and stick with Sony. So my question is if they had given you a choice between Internet package or No Internet Package what would it be? Now I know it's hard to imagine an iPhone with no Internet since we have been using it for so long and yes I am posting this from mine. But with this economy the way it is I am trying to find every way to save a buck. I would gladly opt to stop paying this BS $35 Internet Package. I mean for us that upgraded to the 3G how do they figure we were paying $20 with 200 SMS now they say we have to pay more and we get less. How stupid is that. Last time I checked when you pay more you are suppost to get more. $10 more and they take away our SMS? That's retarded to me. Anyone else agree?

I use prepaid lmao

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Sorry mobile internet is a must have

Internet you lose the functionality of the iphone without it. Yeah theres the wifi but its not as smooth or reliable as 3g internet..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

iPhone with no internet package. Might as well go back to a Nokia 5160. (If you're old enough to remember that one).

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^ still have one, can be had cheap. Any offers?

iPhone? More like MyPhone roeiboot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Sorry mobile internet is a must have
    +1....

I would have got the Internet package if I had a choice. The Internet was one of my main reasons for getting the iPhone. I think AT&T has done a lot wrong and will lose most of their customers once the iPhone is officially available on other carriers but oh well, they had their chance and blew it.