Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So where is MMS!?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I agree. I know it will work on the 3G but the rep told me 3GS only. And several other people have gotten a similar answer from AT&T. We could always make a carrier settings ipcc for the 3G users if AT&T decides to do this

Thanks

Yeah, but AT&T might not activate it on their account.
    They're going to get some serious heat if they don't activate it on the 3G
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    Yeah, but AT&T might not activate it on their account.
    They're going to get some serious heat if they don't activate it on the 3G

I think you are going to see a whole new mmsc and new server that is just for iphone. So they wont have to enable something on all accounts.

they better give it to us! im not dropping 600 bucks on the S just for mms. Not when im saving for a mac book that is

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    hey guys mms is up as what i can see yaya now its just voice control and 3.1

Thanks

^uhh... no.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

hopefully when they told stealth sep 1st.. they were serious..
    just hopin they are mistaken bout the 3GS

Thanks

Well its starting to look like 3.1 will be dropped tuesday with MMS

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Why would it be just 3Gs? I don't think Apple would do us that dirty.. ha ha ha...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rcooley617's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i would love to see that...Not....At&T is full of it, and I know b/c I work for em' (part-time). they say 3GS b/c it makes customers think that they have to go by a new phone so the can get sales, know [email protected] well that they r just lazy & slow as hell, & can't keep up w/ apple...After next year ppl won't have to put up w/ apple so, they better get their s**t together
    "R-R"

I just talked to a rep on the phone, I didnt ask her for a date but she said they are getting closer (who knows if that means tomorrow or what!) and when they do get it done you will get a sms from att instructing you to go to itunes. Also I asked her to verify the 3g/s issue for me and she said it will only NOT work on the 2g, so it looks like as long as you've got either the 3g or S, you'll be good.

I'm normally a pretty patient guy but this is ridiculous, any gophone att has can do mms but when we paid 200 (some of us) for our 3gs we can't even do that? Once they fix this my iphone will be complete, although I dont mind doing the email thing until it gets fixed!

Thanks

Hopefully its tomorrow..

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    Hopefully its tomorrow..
    that would be nice. Im trying to decide if want t wait for the dev team to come up with the jb for it first or if i just wanna go and get it.. I so want MMS!

What we all need to do is go on strike that's the only way they will take notice. If you keep paying for the crappy service then why would they change it? As long as they keep getting their money from us they will take their sweet time updating.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
    that would be nice. Im trying to decide if want t wait for the dev team to come up with the jb for it first or if i just wanna go and get it.. I so want MMS!
    To be honest i don't care for themes anymore. Its still the same phone. Themes just make the phone run slower then it already is, unless you have the 3Gs. There are other things i do use when hacked. But as far as themes, i could live with out them lol.. MMS>Theme!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i dont think we would need to re jailbreak think we could just get away with a carrier update

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
    JB for what? the 3GS? It's out already. Get one before 3.1!

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    What we all need to do is go on strike that's the only way they will take notice. If you keep paying for the crappy service then why would they change it? As long as they keep getting their money from us they will take their sweet time updating.
    i dont know how much a non-paid cell phone bill will affect your credit, but how many iphone users will risk theyre credit for MMS. and AT&T will probably still laugh in our faces... and think about it, our AT&T accounts are paid 1 month in advanced, so it would take 2 months to even affect AT&T starting today

Thanks

Well its midnight in the West Coast still nothing in iTunes..

nothing yet

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast