Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weird MMS deal just happened. Not your typical issue

Default Weird MMS deal just happened. Not your typical issue
    Ok. I am out on det in Fallon. I put in the AT&T 5.0 a while back and tried to get the mms working a while back and it never worked no matter what I did. I am not really worried about it, I know it will happen eventually.

I was sending a text to my wife and the phone, more or less, froze while I was typing. About 30 seconds later it caught up with all the typing I was doing and I got a new TXT from a friend. It was a FWD with about 6 pictures in it. I was thinking, 'Cool, maybe they threw the switch.'

I went and grabbed a picture that my 11 year old daughter has been asking for and tried to send it to her and it didn't work. typical fail that it always did except it failed at maybe 20% vice the normal, almost all the way sent.

I figured lets see if I can reboot here and perhaps it will work. Well after the reboot I don't even have the option to send a picture(the little camera symbol) Any ideas as to why it thought about working all of a sudden?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

from my experiences with it, whenever I rebooted the phone my MMS stopped working until i did the sim card switch again..but if i respringed the phone it still worked fine.