Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Google voice and att

Default Google voice and att
    What good would using google voice do for us att users? i dont see it saving us minutes or anything so I don't really see any feature... I mean I guess the idea is nice but can someone help me see what the benefit to us would be?

Quote Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
    What good would using google voice do for us att users? i dont see it saving us minutes or anything so I don't really see any feature... I mean I guess the idea is nice but can someone help me see what the benefit to us would be?
    i use google voice in conjunction with gizmo5 for free phone calls. i have the data plan only.

Quote Originally Posted by eserfeliz View Post
    i use google voice in conjunction with gizmo5 for free phone calls. i have the data plan only.
    whats gizmo5?

free texting? that would save me $20 a month. Can you guys show us how it is done? I know you need an invite to get google voice.

It has many uses. Besides free texting you can have your google voice number ring on several phones at the same time and also allows you to screen your calls and act like a blacklist and send phones to voicemail that you dont want to answer. obviously you haven't read the google voice homepage...

Did you Know that you are able to record a conversation, if you answer or make a return call via your voice mail! and through out Gizmo5 and fring you have a minum of a 5 minutes free calls. plus the benefit of having you real phone number private and use the other one! That's gold! love it, the best of all it's the low cost international calling! Man that's sweet!