Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2yr Contract?

Default 2yr Contract?
    say you get an iphone on a 2yr contract and break that contract you but your iphone is unlocked

but oneday you have to restore for some reason could you still stick a att sim in there to activate it or when you break contract they block phone from being used

To give you a quick answer as I'm sure a lot of people will give you responses. No, your phone will not be blocked. Basically when you break the contract and pay the early termination fee everything is square with AT&T. The only thing you will have to worry about is to get legit service through AT&T you will have to sign another contract OR go about one of the backdoor data options users are discussing on these forums...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bbaskety For This Useful Post:

Texas Tech (2009-08-13)

thanks

appreciate it the response

hey i use to work for a at&t call center about a month ago, just to let you know if you want to cancel a 2 year agreement before your contract is up for free, i swear to you iam not lying, you tell them that the person has died, they will not ask for a explanation or investigate it, for respect of the family

^^^ lmao that's kinda of a bad lie but good idea