Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Clear up on Iphone data with At&t

Thanks

What do u mean the bots caught on? My cousins has been working for months with data blocked on a 3g.

^^ But it's not a sure thing. It may not be soon, but they will catch on. We must realize that AT&T has already thought of every way we have as far as getting the data off. They really want to get your $30, whether you use it or not. Honestly, I'd like to see at least a tier of cheaper data plans, so that I could get my fiance her iPhone again. The Motorola RAZR2 V8 kinda blows. Maybe an iPod touch for her; alas, I digress
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Its not just att that wants you to have the 30 dollar data its also apple. Apple wants everyone to have it because they are making money too every time you visit the app store or itunes to get something. Att will catch you there is approximently 14 thousand att users on att without the data plan as we speak but att and apple are about to crack down on everyone in the very near future. So when this happens and everyone gets hit with it I want everyone who posted calling me a liar to post back and go dang you were right we should have listened to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12