Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Get Tethering working 100%!

Default Get Tethering working 100%!
    Please visit this link using your iphone. AT&T users only!!!

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

This will install ATT APN configuration only. No worries with downloading. I just did this and it works perfectly.

Once you install just go to Settings>General> and you will now see the Tethering Option :-)

To disable this just go to Settings --> General --> Profile --> Then Remove

Have fun!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to happypappy For This Useful Post:

vokal_guy (2009-06-17)

Worked Perfectly!, Thanks, now if only i could get somnething like this for mms...

yeah tell me about it. That is really the only feature I wanted to use in 3.0 Damn ATT! arrrggghhhh :-)

So will we be charged if we use the tethering service? Or should I just stick with PDA Net? Or can we use the tethering feature and as long as we arent using up a ton of bandwidth ATT wont know and we wont get charged? Anyone want to clarify
    Last edited by happypappy; 2009-06-17 at 11:13 PM.

i've been searching all around, u found any useful info apart from calling those stupid att reps?

PDA net works great for me but no way to put on 3.0 yet thats why i havent updated
    #7 for the 3GS

ya im still wondering if th tethering uses regular data plan ? or do i need something else? i have unlimited everything any ideas?

Also how am i suppose to get this to the iphone? Im a little confused???
    Last edited by Smoked_tails; 2009-06-18 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

use safari, just like u downloading the file on ur computer... very easy... and u have the unlimited data plan so u good... well dats if u not a heavy user den att might suspect u up 2 no good....

Can't ATT charge you with breach of contract and hang you with fees for doing this???

What's Jailbreak? Thegrassbends's Avatar
    Thanks
    Does this work for 2G phones, 3G phones, 3GS phones, or all three?

Shelly

iPhone? More like MyPhone DSG04lightning's Avatar
    Thanks

how do is this installed, i did the shift + update and itunes but the file didnt show up where i put it

Quote Originally Posted by jwblocal701 View Post
    PDA net works great for me but no way to put on 3.0 yet thats why i havent updated
    actually... it still works on 3.0... im sitting at a bar with no networks in range and posting right now.