Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Attn At&t new customers! Get some credits on your bill!

Default Attn At&t new customers! Get some credits on your bill!
    ok so I started with my iphone about 2 months ago. First bill came for $377.00 Why? Well I had to unlimited plan and they pro rate you, plus only had the 200 text and I went over, so that's how I got screwed!

Now my wife called in and talked to a rep and they waived the activation and overage on the text since we explained we had "originally" selected the 1,500 text package and didn't know how we got the 200. so with all this and little tax credits etc it brought my bill down to $304.00

I then changed my plan to the 900 minutes after figuring that the person I talked to the most (200-400 min)for work was on a at&t mobil phone so I could just use my mobil to mobil for that. Changing my plan dropped the phone to $277.00 SO i was like cool I'll just pay it... I got a hundred off pretty good. My wife called again to see if she could squeeze some more credits and by mistake she pressed for the Spanish rep dept.

that person said she noted she had called 2 times and my wife said she was thinking of disconnecting cause of the high bill and they credited us $150.00 which brought my bill down to $127.00!!! I AM A HAPPY CAMPER!!! so if you are a little tight and you got that first bill!! here you go try this out and see if it helps..

GOOD LUCK!!!!

call AT&T or go in the store (its better if you go in the store) and tell them you work for coca cola and ask them to put the fan # on your account.

it takes off 28% from your balance every month

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't they have to verify your place of employment for FAN accounts? Especially ones like Coke and Fedex etc?

I'm still trying to get my 15% discount for working at Walmart.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Walmart can give you the FAN code to enter online and then AT&T will apply it to your account.

This is America if you want someThing and know the right people you don't need to verify anything. Go to your local AT&T and become friends with someone and slip them a $20 and tell them to add it.
    End of story you'll be saving alot of money. Probably best 20 bucks you've ever spent.

Thanks

hmm how about someone copy their paystub without any important info & i can photoshop my name ;] i think it look legal even tho its not & i like keepin my $20 & still stick it to the man lol

ya im down for this.. where do i get the FAN code to go online

Wow, I get 24% off my bill because I work at a local hospital...it won't take it off of the "mandatory" $30.00 iphone data part of the bill but it does off of the rest. I have 450 talk minutes, unlimited txt and I pay around 75.00 a month for my plan.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I get something like 10% off my bill for being a student...Not that much but hey it's something.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

I normally get a 17% discount from my work but they drop the discount if an iPhone is on the plan. Not 100% sure why but semi-sucks.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

You do not need to verify your place of employment for a FAN. Just have someone login and look at their number and call and add it to your account.

I have a legit one that gives me 20% off my bill and when I added it, they just needed the number. I was expecting them to ask for my pay stub or 1099 form from the state.
    Last edited by boxxa; 2009-06-23 at 03:34 PM.