Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Early iPhone upgraders not eligble for pre orders!

Default Early iPhone upgraders not eligble for pre orders!
    So I have an iPhone 3g and I 100% want an iPhone 3gs, I was pyshced after hearing about the pre ordering at the AT&T store cause I have waited a long time for iPhones in the past, I knew i wasnt eligible for the 199 price until December but was content with paying 399 for the 16gb, I went to the AT&T store today to pre order my phone and they told me that only new customers and eligible upgraders where allowed to pre order, not early upgraders.

Seriously, whats the difference, infact!, not only am I a loyal customer but I am paying 200 dollars more than those guys! The guy couldn't give me an answer and just said thats what they were told! ANy One else experience this, or not experience this? should I try another store? Is Apple allowing pre orders?
    Last edited by icedx2; 2009-06-11 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I would try another store. That sucks

Thanks

yea well thts att for u like stealth said try another store or mayb even an apple store but if u go to apple u might have to pay even more good luck hope u get one
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

You can pay full price and TRY to get 35% cashback via MSN. I heard it is 50/50 right now, but it may work. Preorder wise, it may not be sold out.