Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Prepaid.[PYP OR PWC]

Default Iphone Prepaid.[PYP OR PWC]
    I am looking into getting a used iphone, but do to circumstances I can not get a plan. I have searched google and this forum and found that people have done this but was confused on which plan they chosen with at&t. I was looking at the PYP(Pick your plan) or the PWC(pay with cards) but not sure which one you can use and cannot?

Basically I want to know if you loose any features with ether plan? Also what happens with the sim card. If I buy a used one it wont come with a sim card, how do I go about getting one.

I thought I had more questions, but I seem to have forgotten them, thanks for the future replies.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

i got att pyp with 20$ unlimited edge and everything works fine.only thing you'll lose is visual voicemail.payg dont have edge so i sugges pyp and simcard no worries. Just go to att store and ask for pyp plan sim card with new number and they will give it to u for free. Then just pick your plan online send money and thats it

Yes, that is correct, it will work fine, with the excpetion of visual voicemail. You will only need to activate your phone with ZiPhone or iPlus, or such, no unlock needed.

As he mentioned, if you want EDGE, you will need PYP. It is $4.99 for 1MB, going up to $20 for unlimited.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!