Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can someone help me?

Default Can someone help me?
    I jail broke my iphone 1.1.3 and now when I hook it up to itunes, itunes does not recognize me firmware. How do i fix this? The other question is when i try to download some applications in installer it say, Error, package download failed. What does this mean and can i fix it to where i can download these apps.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDonnie5 View Post
    I jail broke my iphone 1.1.3 and now when I hook it up to itunes, itunes does not recognize me firmware. How do i fix this? The other question is when i try to download some applications in installer it say, Error, package download failed. What does this mean and can i fix it to where i can download these apps.
    Try updating your iTunes. Also most apps on installer will not work with 1.1.3 so all we can do is wait til the apps be updated.

i was jailbraking my friends phone and it seemed to work fine but when i got into installer it wouldnt let me download anything
    unfortunately, i had to restore and start over
    you may have to do that....

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DisownedPenny View Post
    i was jailbraking my friends phone and it seemed to work fine but when i got into installer it wouldnt let me download anything
    unfortunately, i had to restore and start over
    you may have to do that....
    lol it wouldn't of downloaded anything because you most likely didn't install community sources
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs