Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Data-only plan?

Default AT&T Data-only plan?
    AT&T has a data plan for pda personal and blackberry for $35 a month. If I were to get this would it work for iphone? Would I have to unlock my iPhone? Should I get the pda personal or the blackberry plan? I need a data only plan for my iphone. I want under $30 a month but i guess $35 is ok.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Loyalty's Avatar
    Thanks

The iPhone data plans start at $20 a month. The only difference is the number of SMS messages you can send and receive before being charged (the $20 per month plan is for 200 SMS I think). For $30 per month you get 1500 SMS.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i had a walkman before i got my iphone, and my messaging rates stayed the same i just had to sign the two year agreement...

Quote Originally Posted by Loyalty View Post
    The iPhone data plans start at $20 a month. The only difference is the number of SMS messages you can send and receive before being charged (the $20 per month plan is for 200 SMS I think). For $30 per month you get 1500 SMS.
    im talking about at&t plans for other phones to run on an iphone(unlocked maybe?). go here for more info on at&t plans: att.com. can i get a data-only iphone plan? or do i have to get a $35 plan? please also answer questions above. thanks.