Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: pay my iphone bill $900 1 month

Default pay my iphone bill $900 1 month
    Hello
    I have my iphone unlock and work I month later I call AT&T report my iphone
    drop into water don't no more I got another v3 unlock phone using the same sim att ok put me back to basic plan $39.99
    Then using iphone with same number now att call me up say past due
    Bill this month $900.00 I call them up they said Iím using iphone
    Internet service from att I got charged every mins Iím using internet
    How this thing happen the iphone was unlock jailbreak should be free
    how can att tracking my phone number? Every mins on internet
    Can some explains this Iím go crazy
    Thanks

unlocling / Jailbreaking has NOTHING to do with getting free service or free internet.

so is nothing call free internet . so don't make any diffrence unlock /jailbreak
    can you explains why is call hack /unlock iphone without paying internet service
    and you can using any sim.
    i wan't to make is clear you don't need to unlock your iphone as long you paying att service you get unlimte internet.you don't have to worry paying $900 buck like me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone renegaderon's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing is free, you unlock your phone so you can use a sim card from another provider other than at&t like T-Mobile or some other gsm provider.
    Are you having fun yet

okey
    misreading the post now cost $900 unlock my iphone
    that stupic i did.
    thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Real_Iphonecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL!!! LOL!!!

Theres one born every miniute.

$900 LOL!! Ha ha ha

youve got the right namy DZZY LOL
    Last edited by Real_Iphonecrazy; 2008-08-19 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you don't want to be charged, install boss prefs from Cydia and deactivate the edge setting. This way you will not be able to navigate the internet without a wifi connection. Wifi is free. Not edge. The jailbreak process is so you can add 3rd party application that are not supported by apple such as winterboard or summerboard. The navigation of internet should be done by wifi by the user unless they have a data plan provided by their service provider.

or just add the $30.00 rate plan.

iPhone? More like MyPhone renegaderon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Iphonecrazy View Post
    LOL!!! LOL!!!

Theres one born every miniute.

$900 LOL!! Ha ha ha

youve got the right namy DZZY LOL
    And to think I refrained from doing this LOL
    Are you having fun yet

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

just pay the 30 bucks a month dude. should have researched it before unlocking it for no point since the iphones IMEI's are tracked by ATT
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Green Apple
    Thanks

wow...what a tool. man, dont jump in and do something without knowing the facts/consequence. u should have added the $30 data plan.

you better hit the corner to get that 9 large together. LMBAO

Thanks

Talk like caveman, think like caveman

Quote Originally Posted by satch2501 View Post
    If you don't want to be charged, install boss prefs from Cydia and deactivate the edge setting. This way you will not be able to navigate the internet without a wifi connection. Wifi is free. Not edge. The jailbreak process is so you can add 3rd party application that are not supported by apple such as winterboard or summerboard. The navigation of internet should be done by wifi by the user unless they have a data plan provided by their service provider.

so even though AT&T sees you're using iPhone, but not using EDGE or 3G, you are not obliged to pay for data plan since you're set it off and just using free wifi? that's amazing!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satch2501 View Post

Err I guess you could do all that, or you could just take out the network settings.

And how in the heck did he get data service in the first place without signing up for a Data Plan? It was so hard to try and read dizzy's post, im still lost
    Last edited by Muggz5; 2008-09-04 at 03:44 AM.

i thought i was the only one having a hard time reading his post. as for not having a data plan with att, even though you dont have it, when you use data, it will connect and charge you whatever they charge you if you dont have a data plan. it has happened to me before but it did not cost me 900 bux. i also even talked to an att cust rep and told me that without the data plan, it will still charge you when you connect to the net. i had one of my phone disabled internet on their (att) side, so that when the browser is accidentally pressed, or anything that will use data, it will give an error on the phone side.

OLD INFO I forgot where to get this again. Link?

HAHAHA. I still have no idea what any of his posts said and I read them 3 times over.
    ????

Well, I partially take that back. . . I understood this
    that stupic i did.

all I can say is...LOL! Ya shoulda researched what unlocking and jaolbreaking is. Sorry to laugh but damn that suxks

all I can say is...LOL! Ya shoulda researched what unlocking and jaolbreaking is. Sorry to laugh but damn that suxks
    Last edited by andrunious; 2008-09-04 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wow! I hope you don't buy a house or a car the same way you did your iPhone?!?!?! Always always do your research and read read read about what your doing and getting and if still don't understand ask someone. Dude they put it in Dry!!!!! Ouch!!!!..!!!..!!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds like they are penalizing you for lying to them and getting out of the AT&T contract and still using the (non working!) iPhone. Kinda like everyone said that they can track the iPhone usage.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

English Second Language