Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Chicago EGDE Network

Default Chicago EGDE Network
    Hello,

This morning (as of about 8am CST) I haven't been able to access the EDGE network I'm just north of Chicago in the suburbs and was wondering if anyone had heard of any outages or sites that would report an outage. AT&T's site didn't have any useful info (except that I know my account is paid in full) and I didn't find much on a cursory Google search.

I didn't think much of it until someone else sitting across from me mentioned that they were having trouble as well.

Anyone heard of an outage or know an official / unofficial site that reports on wireless coverage issues?

Thanks!

Default Same Here
    I have the same problem, i am also about 30 miles from chicago and my edge will not activate as of about 8am CST, I thought maybe it was because i had a jailbroken 1.1.3 phone and some how the baseband stopped working or something of that sort. Anyone else??

I didn't check it constantly, but it seems to be back up as of approximately 1:50 PM CST.

Wonder if we will ever hear why...

AT&T had a server outage today for alot of the US. They said they hope to have it on by the end of the day, but it could last till Feb 5th.

Its working here in the chicago area