Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone International Plan

Thanks

Default iPhone International Plan
    I apologize if this has already been posted but for Pople who have ATT service with a legitimate iPhone data plan, they have an international data roaming plan.

* $24.99: 20MB Data Global Plan gives you 20MB** of usage within 29 countries*
    * $59.99: 50MB Data Global Plan gives you 50MB*** of usage within 29 countries*

With a trip to Germany coming up I just may subscribe to the service for the trip then revert to the standard plan when i arrive home. I figure it would more than pay for itself on a one week trip.

The whole reason i got the iPhone in the first place twas to minimize the need for a laptop on certain trips, especially when in some places there is no internet access, especially when io mainly like to have access to e-mail and internet for personal reasons.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow those prices are steep! Obviously cheaper than just regular roaming, but still!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

Agree, but after once getting hit with a $70 data charge when I tethered my Moto V3i to my laptop to download one 8MB video from my ftp site and send/ receive a few email messages it looks like a good insurance policy.

It was excessive charges by the carrier that got me into modding in the first place. I bought that V3i unlocked on eBay and in the process of Googling to figure out how to get MediaNet on it I saw all the other cool stuff people were doing with motos. It spiraled from there.

When I got the iPhone I was looking for a PDA phone, a pocket laptop if you will. In its OTB form, I was quite hesitant to make the leap, but I researched online and learned about Jailbreak and 3rd party apps and I was at the Apple store the next day.

I totally understand where these companies are not in the business of charity, but they shouldnt financially rape us either.