Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Monthly bill?

Default Monthly bill?
    So my roommate decided he didn't want to pay what he's paying for the plan. I told him I'd buy the phone, if i could possibly use it. What would happen if I switched sims? Could I keep my existing plan? I'm gonna jailbreak it, but I'm not so sure if I should activate?

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

get a smartphone data plan but att can usually find that you have an iphone by the imei so unless you are going on an iphone plan dont go for it unless its cheap
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

AT&T will know you have the phone as soon as you use it. if you log into your account you will see your phone under your account. So you can use something like ziphone to change your imei but other then that ............ As far as the data plan goes, I kept my voice plan and just added the $20 a month iPhone plan to my account, in fact I had a treo before and my data plan was a lot more, for less, I have two iPhones and both have the $20 iphone data plan and I am paying less then JUST the smart phone data plan I had with my treo.

If even ATT knows you have an iphone but could they force you to change your plan?

Thanks

yes they can stop service until you choose the right plan for the iphone
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

^^ Yeah part of having certain phones is having the proper plan to go along with them. However a lot of people are getting wrapped up in the iPhone PLANS really the only plan is $20 a month or more for the iPhone data I kept my plan and I am only paying $20 a month more for the data which is actually $30 cheaper than I WAS paying when I had my treo because that data plan was $50 a month and with out ANY text messages.

Thanks

the plans arent that bad in terms of how much data the iphone uses in a month. i have two lines on a family plan so ill have 3g with unlimited texting for cheap =]
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon