Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Monthy Fees and Other Questions

Default Monthy Fees and Other Questions
    Hey guys,

Im interested in getting an iPhone this summer with AT&T. Everyhting looks good to me except im not sure about the Internet. Do I have to pay every month for the internet on the iPhone, or can I just use the Wifi and not pay for internet. If not, how much would it cost every month for it?

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

my plan was about 80 something when i first got it and that had 450 min with rollover and unlimited texts and data. it would be wise to get the data plan if you are getting the original one and not the 3G one because you need the data plan now. itll be more expensive for you since you need a texting plan as well since that isnt included on the data plan
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMobster View Post
    Hey guys,

Im interested in getting an iPhone this summer with AT&T. Everyhting looks good to me except im not sure about the Internet. Do I have to pay every month for the internet on the iPhone, or can I just use the Wifi and not pay for internet. If not, how much would it cost every month for it?
    I think you'll be stuck with whatever minimum data plan ATT sells with iPhone - I have read it's going be 30 bucks a month for data plan. I am not sure if it's unlimited or limited plan since I don't quite care bout ATT.

That being said, you can definitely use your WiFi, obviously you won't be charged for that except of course your monthly Broadband\DSL charges.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

its unlimited and you should definately get the data plan because sometimes you lose wifi and wont even notice til the speeds start sucking fat ones. those data transfers will rack up the bill without the data plan. ATT may be a bit pricey but they have great service. tmobile's 3G is looking very grim right now and they are struggling to meet their timeline. ATT 3G is great and everywhere for me
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Thanks

wrong forum; moved.